Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Never Stop!

Leaving for youth camp in less than 24 hours.
Have not packed.
Have not prepared totally for the song Majesty tomorrow.
Have not done so many things yet.

But above all these
I wanna give praise to God
For giving me the ability to trust in Him
In spite of what people may think and so on...

I need to trust in Him.
I really need to trust in Him completely =)

God I give my heart, my life to You
And I'll never stop giving it all to You
Take my life, take my everything.
Take my heart, take every part of me

I believe God has new lessons to teach me there.
I expect GREAT things to happen.
And I know He will. =)

Whatever I do, I'm giving my best to You. Open my eyes to the things unseen.
This is my prayer and my cry.

Hear from me when I get back. Till then! God bless =)

No comments: