Friday, April 10, 2009

Bought Over :)

Just a few hours ago, I had a wonderful conversation or so called discussion with Fee Vien and Hon Wei. And it made me realized and reminded that God is such a patient and faithful God. God sees us the way He created us. Hon Wei gave an example: God sees us as Fee Vien, Melissa etc. He doesn't see us like... "Here's a man. Here's another man." I simply cannot comprehend how great God's love is for us that we are sooo precious in His sight!

A phrase that I read today: The whole universe fits into the palm of God's hands! Imagine.. Not just the earth, but the 8 other planets plus the stars that God has called each by its own name and the galaxies... All into God's palm?!? How amazing... When I look at my own palm, I cannot comprehend how BIG God's palm is and so, how BIG my God really is! Definitely, beyond what my mind can comprehend. :)

This Easter, I am reminded once again of God's Love. The Love that gave His only Son to redeem us from our sins. That because of us, He who was rich became poor and we who were poor became rich.

Lord, I am extremely sad
when I think of what You've gone through for me!
The pain and agony must have been so real to You
even to this very day
But I thank you so so much, Lord
For the price You've paid for me on the cross
For the stripes, condemnation and rejection
I am humbled by Your saving grace
That because of You
I am free
I am redeemed
I am restored
I am healed
That because of You
I have victory in life's battles
In You, I celebrate Life
A victorious and abundant life!
All I know is...
My Redeemer Lives
Both now and forevermore.
I love You, Jesus
From the bottomest bottom of my heart
but still...
You loved me so much more!
<3

I have more to say on what we've shared in cell group and what God impressed on my heart. We shared about commited lives today. But will not be blogging about it now. Sleeping time :)
But here's the verse that God reminded me of: The eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully commited to Him. 2 Chronicles 16:9

p/s: I think my heart is beating for my nation? Or perhaps I should say, I know... How come?!?

No comments: