Thursday, April 9, 2009

I think I'm crazy..

There's two things that I'm really concerned for now. I don't know why, but I'm feeling so much for it. The first one is for the less fortunate ppl. Ppl who are poor, disabled... I really admire and salute ppl who are disabled and yet not use it as an excuse of not being able to do things like normal ordinary ppl. Ppl who still choose not to give up, but rather press on in spite of their very circumstances. One of the people I know of is Yvonne Foong. http://www.yvonnefoong.com/ and http://www.youtube.com/v/RmDjIMZPg3Y&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0


Above: Picture taken with yvonne foong after purchasing a tee from her. ^

The second one is injustice. Yesterday, I accidentally tuned in to a tv show called Bersamamu on TV3. It's a show that shows the real lives of people who are facing troubles in their lives be it finances and whatsoever. It is much worse than an ordinary live. Those ppl are so poor. Their one day's pay is only enough to eat for one day. It's like the peribahasa kais pagi makan pagi, kais petang makan petang. I hope those ppl who are ruling this country to please wake up. Don't continue to sit there and be blinded by other issues that are not as important as taking care of the welfare of the rakyat. The whole main point of having a Government is to rule a country; to watch out the needs of the ppl. What if you could gain the whole world but lose your soul? Stop corruption. Stop taking things or possessions that does not belong to you. Take on integrity. No matter what happens in the future, a person with integrity would never fail you in the long run.



That's why I really look up to ppl with integrity. =)

No comments: