Monday, September 14, 2009

Blueberry crumble

Was contemplating between leaving or removing, leaving or removing my previous post on my results. I can't imagine a person or my friend who has done well, better than mine has to say.. Lol.. And compared to my results... What is mine?

So, conclusion..

I decided to....

Leave it. Why? Coz it is the work and the grace (good things I don't deserve) of God. There's no reason why I should feel bad or embarrassed if there's someone who has done better than me, definitely there will always be. But this is me. My standard. I may not be the best. But I'm doing God's best. I hope. Haha. There is no reason for me to feel ashamed. My results, I hope will be a testimony of God's undeserved grace that I really, really don't deserve with the amount of effort I put in sometimes. I have to admit that there are times when I do assignments last minute or procrastinate. I am ashamed of myself at times for my attitude of procrastination, but nevertheless, I am proud of my God.

Anyway, I found a new interest. I think...

Baking?

I just found a pretty cool designer's cake website. http://cookingismypassion.blogspot.com/

Rocky sticks (My favourite) on cakes! Simple yet elegant.











Piggie cupcake? Haha! Pretty!

Or maybe I just love the designs?!?

Gotta give baking a real try... SOON!

Oven, here I come!!!


2 comments:

MarcusDS said...

hey, leave it on sista! Bad or good, glory be to God..there is NO reason for you to be ashamed..

God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called..=)

and OMIGOSH!!u love baking too?!itz about time..hahaha..

go here => www.joyofbaking.com
spread it!!haha..

itz simple yet elegant..itz simple yet DELEEECIOUS!!haha..

++MeLisSa++ said...

Hey bro! teehee! Thanks for everything- your encouragement and webbie site yeah. take care! :)