Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cookie is it's name

Just baked cookies! Doesn't taste as good as the first time I baked. Haha.. I tried to put in raisins... But unfortunately made it worst.. :( I tried making some with those sugary sweets but it melted. Didn't turned up the way I expected it to be. Shape... was horrible. But the taste...? Was nice honestly. Why can't I BAKE A COOKIE THAT IS NICE BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE?

Guess I need more try outs. In other words, practise makes perfect.

Tomorrow's Children' Day! Yup, what has it got to do with me?... Anyway, thought of baking a big cookie with a big initial 'B' for my youngest brother. But it didn't turn out because of the sugary sweets i put in. Well oh well... guess got to find another way or thing to make him :D.

I know! Slurpee aka Big Gulp from 7-11.
Mum's not gonna be happy though.
But.. It's Children' Day after all.

HAPPY CHILDREN' DAY!!!

Colleges should start to celebrate Teenager's Day! Quick before I'm overaged.. please. =)

No comments: