Monday, May 25, 2009

Lovely pies


















From L to R: Ying Yin, Soo Chin, Poh Ling and me. And yes, they are my awesomest and wonderful friends. :)
* Not only them of course. If you're reading this, you are one.. Coz ppl who read my blogs care about me and my going on(s), yes?... haha. jk..

As promised in my previous posts, here are the pictures. More will be on facebook!


















On a lighter note, I love listening to the song The Climb by Miley Cyrus for now!

There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle

But sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb

The Climb, Miley Cyrus

On a goodbye note:

Have fun in Kampar, Ms. Tan Ying Yin! I/We (CCBC) know you can go through it even though life won't be so easy there. Ex-Service trainee mer.. :D Hehe!
And yeah, I will improve my Mandarin and you also improve your English too k? One day, I'll speak more 'complicated' Mandarin to you. Just wait... Haha! Take care!!!
Gonna miss you tonnes!
x

No comments: