Saturday, January 10, 2009

Praise God!

PRAISE GOD!
  1. Last semester's results are out. I obtained 2As for College Algebra with Application & Management Principles & 2Bs for Introduction to Computer Application & Business Law. I told God it would really be a miracle to get this CGPA result due to the Business Law subject which was a 3rd year subject plus the high standard set by the really good lecturer. But, I got a 'B' for Business Law! So unbelievable... Was expecting a C honestly coz lecturer's standard is really, really very high. But praise God! Nothing is impossible for Him. =)
  2. All in all, I also reached my target by the grace of my loving God; which is to achieve a CGPA of 3.5 or above at least once in one of the 3 semesters per year. And I did it for my first year! Truly without God, I am nothing.
Truly an amazing God! <3
Inspired by 1 Corinthians 9:24- Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize....
I will study aiming for an A, so even if I dont get an A, I'll get a B. I prefer aiming high. My church pastor once said, "If you're an A student, be the best A student. If you're a B student, be the best B student. That goes the same for C, D and other grades. The main thing is simply to be the best YOU can be!" But hope will not be on the results. Hope is on God. So whether what I achieved is good or not so good results, the joy of the Lord is my strength. He gives and takes away. And I'm not gonna regret any decisions made in the past. There's only one way to move that is MOVING FORWARD.
To those who didn't do so well or didn't get what they expected, don't ever dare to give up. Don't let this semester results bring you down alright? =) This is not the end. It's only the beginning of better results ahead. Nothing is impossible! This is what I believe and hold on to.
Chiaoz... Tc GBU =)

No comments: