Friday, February 6, 2009

sugar lollipops!

I'm soo EXCITED!!! lol..

I'll be going for LYPG; Local Youth Prayer Gathering tomorrow at People's Park Baptist Church from 11am to 1pm. It's an event where youths from KL and PJ gather to seek God's face and pray for our nation. Here's the link if you wanna check it out or curious what it's all about. Click on HERE! *on the word 'here' if u dont get it =)*
Hehe.. Anyway, God never fails to amaze me... He literally made streams of water in a desert; opening shut doors for me. I asked God if going for this prayer event is where He wants me to be as I want to be where He wants me in... And He confirmed it through Isaiah 38:4; where because Hezekiah prayed, God had mercy on Him and extended his life for another 15 years. This has taught me the power of prayer. You never know the real power of it till you experienced it yourself. :)

Second one from Isaiah 42:6-8. The main points:


  • God has chosen me (and He has chosen you too!); God is with me

  • To bring light and God's promise of hope to the nations

  • Most importantly, God will not let humans or idols share His glory and praise ( a BIG reminder to me)

And also Isaiah 43:8- To bring God's ppl together. Tell everyone of every nation to gather around. Which I believe means tell the ppl around you about this and together let's gather to pray.

Because I'm convinced God wants me to be there and to start going this month, not other months, I know I will be just there though I dont know how to get there yet. But I trust God that He'll settle it for me. =) The shut doors I meant above was my transportation problem. My mum allows me to go but she asked me to find my own way there. Not because she's mean or anything, but coz she's really tired of being the driver fetching me and my bro to and fro whether for practice or tuitions after her work and it takes alot of her time, and sometimes she even has to give up her own plans to compromise with our plans; which I totally understand. But I really need her to bring me there... And when I asked her nicely and tried to convince her many days ago, her reply was no. It's like she has to put a stop to this once and for all; stopping me from getting more involved in Christian activities. After that conversation, it's like there was almost no hope and you-can-just-forget-about-asking-her that kind of feeling. Was figuring out of taking a bus, lrt and all with my friend. And then another friend popped in my mind. He planned to go too! I believe God has placed us there; it wasnt by accident. =)

Anyway, to cut it short... Yesterday night, I asked my mum again. *It was my third attempt this week* And I asked her if she is going to the market on sat morn.. And she asked me... Why?? I told her I'm gonna go to the prayer event there by bus then gonna walk. And I told her just wondering if she could fetch us there. Somehow, honestly I felt God had soften her heart that day( Thursday) coz of another incident where I needed her to take me for music practice. Not too long, but not too short story but I'm not gonna put it here. Ask me and I'll share with you the magic words I've said that she's willing to fetch me. The MAGIC WORDS! haha *though in the end she asked my dad to fetch me there and she fetched me back* And I know God was there guiding my words as I've prayed asking God for favor with my mum actually most of the time when I know asking her to fetch is not something she favors. And God surely answers prayers. :) My mum agreed and not only that, she tells me its important to pray for the nation as what the speakers in her Tenthmakers (CF liked based in her office) shared. *And thanks mum! I realized though you complain, its only 30% percent of the time you complain. 70% you just did not, coz you did what you knew was best for us. And if you didnt complain about fetching us so often, I would think you're not a human. hahah*

Well well... Tmr is also another day where my youth is aiming to target 50 youths to come. Well, I know for some of you 50 for your youth church is sap sap sui. But mine is not. But as we believe of not just taking up a challenge made by my pastor, we want to see ppl saved, knowing *& embracing the loving grace of God. May God move mightily in that place, uniting all of us as ONE, glorifying Him in the things we do and speak.. And of course, may the ppl who come have fun in the presence of God and in playing the games specially prepared by one the youth. May my youth group capture the heart of God and do the things He has called us individually to do; fulfilling the plans He has for us in our very own lives.

my youth that I'm proud of deep inside. :)) however, this is not our actual regular size though I wish it was or even bigger according to God's will. =(

I have so many things to share.... Of what God has put in my heart. Of the simple yet suprising thoughts He placed in my mind. How He answers my prayers... I used to keep it to myself and only share when it's needed or when I feel I needed or wanted to. =.= But this year, I had a good kick start of the year with a bang with God. Lol.. This year is soo different from other years. In fact, it is the best of the 19 years I've lived. I dont know why.. But God is doing so much in my life this year and.... It's only the very beginning of February! I dont know what the whole of this 2009 will be like, but one thing for sure God is doing something great not only in my life, but in your life. You need to hear that. And He wants to do more, only if you would come and draw yourself to Him. I'm so excited for what God has in store for me and you! XD

Ending with a high note:

I can't wait for tmr!!! hahah. And I don't know what and how much to expect! But oh well as Siemens said in an sms yesterday, God is in the house! Which means GREAT things happen! :DD

Till then!

TGIF. =)

No comments: