Friday, September 5, 2008

Hang on...





Right now, I dislike the way He wants me to go. It's hard, tough and real painful. It's definitely not the way I want. =( Going my own way would make me happier for now, but in the future.. I don't know. I really don't.

I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go. ~Isaiah 48:17~

Isaiah 48:17 is the Word given by Him. Am inspired. Very. Heh.. It reminded me that it is God who plans my every step and every path that I take. I know it is in during such moments if I do not wait or hang on to Him; or to what He has in store for me, and start going my own way, it is the very beginning for things to start going haywired. lol..

The main word: HANG ON!!!

Perhaps some of you who happened to read this bloggie might be wondering or weighed down by what lies ahead of you. The unforeseen future, circumstances... your future, studies, career, relationships, friendships, and even the slightest or biggest decisions that you have to make right now or in the future. Know that it is God who has great plans for your life. His plans for your life is good, not bad. Keep your faith. Keep walking with Him! Hold on, never give up! He is a God who gives second chance,third,fourth,fifth and so on. I am a testimony of that. Haha.. If you've drifted away from Him, it's really okay and it is never too late to turn back to Him. =)

So, hang on! Even when you feel like giving up or letting go.



Hang on like mr froggie. You'll never know what good it'll do to you in the end of the day. =p


Trust is important. Believing God without seeing or even understanding with your own mind. His ways are higher! Put your trust in Him, and in His time, He makes all things beautiful. Indeed.
Ciaoz..

No comments: