Saturday, August 23, 2008

College ain't that fun anymore...

I used to be happy going to college. Last semester, Public Speaking, Macroeconomics and General Biological Science were the "interesting" subjects I took. Lol.. It was fun! Public Speaking was the best and the most entertaining subject for me! Not to mention,friends who were taking this subject too were the best! But I have to say that I'm so blessed to have other wonderful friends in Macroeconomics and Biology classes who have really been a great hand in helping me in ways.. THANK YOU! :D This semester,I have College Algebra with Applications which is MATHS! (one of the subjects that I really look forward to; have been waiting all my life in college), Introduction to Computer Applications, Management Principles and Business Law. Ain't going that far to elaborate more.. Picture speaks a thousand words. So,here are some pictures from last semester-projects,assignments,random pics..


My microscope! :D



plant cell :D



the catching, pining/mounting,labeling insects project that rob me of my precious beauty sleep.

picture of us playing with the props after our public speaking performance. lol..

Christine =)

Christine and Fee Vien :DD

Anyway,now I don't look so forward going to college anymore. Why? Hhmm..



No comments: