Monday, August 18, 2008

Impossible is nothing.. ;D

Today was the first day of college for a new,second semester... Which means I've finished my first semester and semester break too! Whee~ :D

Seriously, God has been so merciful and gracious to me. From assignments to assignments, projects to projects, exams to exams.. The strength He has given me with all the late nights..
Last semester.. I've held on tightly onto one verse which was :

For NOTHING is impossible with God. Luke 1:37
Though it's a simple and short verse, yet it gave me so much of strength and hope especially when I have to meet due dates for assignments, projects and at the same time study for exams. Not small thing, not big thing, not some thing.. but NO thing is impossible with God. So be encouraged,people! For indeed, NOTHING is impossible with God!
Ciaoz..


No comments: